This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. The Shadow features a stretch resistant microfiber upper, and the shoe’s vamp features an innovative combination of printed and molded high friction rubber. The molded rubber is strategically placed in high-use areas, while the printed rubber minimizes bulk, and in combination, these rubbers provide better top of foot dexterity and purchase when toe-hooking. The tongue is made from our Engineered Knit Technology, which is exceptionally breathable and increases mobility and comfort. With a minimalist midsole, the Shadow is ultra-sensitive and allows you to pull in on steep terrain.
Shadow Climbing Shoes Features
- Aggressive, downturned last for steep routes and bouldering
- 4.3mm rubber is printed and molded for superior grip, optimal consistency, and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Minimalist midsole for extra sensitivity on steep terrain
- A combination of printed and molded high friction rubber maximizes durability, dexterity and grip for toe-hooking
- Velcro strap for fit adjustability